Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dessert Alert - Fool Proof



I promise to write soon about delicious vegan desserts completely from scratch, but for now here's an organic vegetarian dessert I try to keep in the cupboard for those "I want chocolate NOW" emergencies. I buy it at Henry's, it's inexpensive AND the best part is that you only add oil and water. I've accidentally over cooked them before and they were still pretty darned yummy! With such a small amount of liquid added to it, it can take a bit to mix up. I've found that adding more water helps without compromising the end result. I really don't think you can mess these up.

Nature's Path also offers a brownie mix that I have yet to try. The only hemp product I've ever eaten was a hemp tortilla and well, it was not yummy - at all. But I do love brownies so I'll have to give these a chance and let you all know.

No comments: